Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'm weak...2nd trip to the fabric store


Saturday, April 24, 2010
Dh and ds are changing the plug on the dryer. Fortunately ds is an electrician so he knows how to do this. Maybe they’ll get the dryer in today or tomorrow. Meanwhile dd and I went back to JoAnn’s and bought two yards of fabric, several patterns, and a zipper. The fabric is for a purse for dd, but now that we have it she’s having trouble deciding just what kind of purse she wants. Something in the hobo line she thinks. Here’s a picture of what we bought (this is how I end up with a lot of stuff and no finished projects, it's easy to let acquiring the fabric and sewing supplies become the end in themselves). The adult dress is for dd and the children’s patterns are for a little girl we know. Also, the thread was 40% off, a good time to buy what I’m running low on. The zipper is for a hoodie I’m making dd out of grey French terry from stash fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment