Sunday, April 25, 2010

Not letting the fabric disappear into the stash


Monday, April 19, 2010
I haven’t bought any fabric all this year (except for a half yard from the remnant bin, which really doesn’t count as a fabric buy), but I went to JoAnn’s 50% off all of their clearance and bought thirty yards of fabric. I spent about thirty dollars, so it’s a good price, but not if it becomes part of my stash which is already too big. So, I thought I would list what I have bought, found or been given here in an effort to prevent stash growth. The first thing I need to do is to wash and dry the fabric, but as our dryer has died that’s going to take some effort. For those of you who have fibro you know that you don’t just skip off to the laundry mat with a load of wet clothes, it’s too heavy and you’ll pay with physical problems later. As we are actively looking for a dryer we can afford I’ll just have to wait until we find one.

No comments:

Post a Comment